Tuesday, October 16, 2007

~Deliciousness from Texas~

Hello Lovelies~ How are you? Thank you for dropping by! Look at what I got in the mail!!!!! This isn't even all of it. This beautiful creative angel Tiffany at http://www.beyondthevintagepath.com sent me this package~ I am amazed at the people out there in blogland. Tiffany sent this to me for no reason. Yep, no reason.. I know, I was astounded myself..... This was the kindest thing anyone has done for me in a L-O-N-G time. It actually restored my faith in people again. I've been going through some really tough times (as you all know) and when she emailed me for my address I was shocked. Just clear out of the blue.. I almost couldn't contain myself! And, that's all it takes- one person to do an unselfish deed or kindness for another-- that's all it takes to change a life, a day, or even a moment.. I applaud you Tiffany. Well done!!!!!! This little package from an angel like you has really changed my opinions of people! Thank you, thank you!!!!! You've uplifted my soul!!!!~





8 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Fun stuff you lucky girl!
And that little pink girl down below is Fabulous!
Sandra Evertson

TiffanyJane said...

Oh wow Carrie, you are so sweet to say such kind things about me & my little goodies! You are too kind! :) I think we all go through stages of feeling like friends or family have left us out in the cold....most of the time people are so caught up in their world, they don't realize how they make people feel....and don't do things intentionally. Hang in there and know that their might be really good friends few and far between, but those are the ones that make life endearing and worth the wait of crossing paths again~
xo Tiff

Lori said...

hi!! i just saw a comment you left on flickr for my sweet friend Jo and i saw that you live in ohio, me too!!! i am in NE ohio, where are you? love your goodies from Tiffany!!! that was very sweet...

Lori said...

ooooh, i just read more...so you're NE Ohio too!!! maybe we're neighbors??? so sorry about your grandpa, all of my grandparents are gone now and it makes me sad that my kiddies never really got to know them...

Diane Irvine Armitage said...

What wonderful goodies! And don't you just feel the love in the blogland community? That is the best thing about blogging - the friendships that develop!

Lola Enchanted said...

I really love the friendships that come with blogging! I had no idea what the big deal about blogging was..... NOW I know!!!!!!~

Artifax said...

What fabulous things! I'm glad her package was able to bring a ray of sunshine into the dark times you have been going through.

Hope things are starting to look a little brighter :)

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

How sweet!! I just ADORE Tiff! She is soo nice!! :-)