Saturday, May 9, 2009

*Journal*

Hi there, I'm here to show off alittle!! I just got my journal from the Altered Art Junkies give~away! And let me say WOWZA!

Goodies tucked everywhere...

The attention to little details is stunning!



And, this just so happens to be one of my most favorite quotes!


If you haven't paid them a visit, it is so worth it! You will just love it, I think after this post, I'm going to visit there Etsy store!!! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6140417 And the blog is: http://alteredartjunkies.typepad.com/my_weblog/ Maybe I'll get me alittle Mother's Day gift just for myself!!! Shhhh, only our secret!!! Which brings me to Mother's Day....
I'm wishing all of you mothers, grandmothers, and women who mother others a very heartfelt relaxing magical day!!!!!!
***Happy Mother's Day!!!***
I send you only the best wishes!




8 comments:

KeKe said...

It's beautiful!! Lucky you~

Your package arrived yesterday~I'm going to blog it in my next post!!

I *LOVE* Everything!! It couldn't have come at a more perfect time!!!!

Thank you Lola!!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Holy Crow Girl...this is amazing! Congrats on getting this beautiful giveaway! Use it well, as I'm sure you will! Thanks for sharing and posting the link...I'm going to check their Etsy Shop out!
Happy Mother's Day girl.
Cheers!

Kaerie Faerie said...

very nice, Happy Mom's Day, have a great weekend
Karey

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in to say hello & wish you a nice weekend!

Chris (-:

The Raggedy Girl said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Mother's Day
The Raggedy Girl

Sheila said...

Your site is lovely! Thanks 4 stopping by mine :) I hope you had a great weekend!

Sheila

Gail Lackey said...

WOW..Ho fun! I'm gonna have to check out their etsy shop! I think I do need my own mothers day gift!! thanks for sharing!
happy hauntings, Gail

forcryeye said...

Wicked cool! Happy BELATED Mother's day!