Sunday, May 31, 2009

Collections & Obsessions

There's nothing better than a good book and the time to look through it! I visited one of my favorite blogs (http://twopixiedolls.blogspot.com/) not to long ago, and she gave a little sneak peek at this book titled "Art Making, collections&obsessions" by Lynne Perrella.... So naturally I had to run out and see what it was all about, I couldn't wait to sit down and take a look.....



This is one of the most fascinating pictures....



Collectors from all over! Are you a collector?!





I just love bunnies of course....



There's so many artists in this book, just to name a few....





Laurie Zuckerman, Jane Wynn, Laura Stanziola, Joanna Pierotti, Lesley Riley& Lisa Kaus.


































So many wonderful collections!
















Then I stumbled upon this sunshiney book! Sew Pretty Homestyle by Tone Finnanger.








































































Everything is so pretty and if you can sew (which I cannot) it looks pretty simple. I just may try my hand at it!!!!















And, If you remember, I had a cottage naming contest awhile ago and the name that was picked was "Gypsy Hollow". I'm starting my very own notebook on the "Gypsy Hollow" look and lifestyle!










And, lastly... I'm going to be putting up some flea market finds for sale! I'm trying to find a venue to sell that fits my needs and actually gets me results, so in the meantime, I think I'll do alittle selling right here! So here's 16 doll faces for sale! All 16 for sale and shipping is included in the price!








$7.00 Shipping IS INCLUDED in the price!


UNAVAILABLE!!!!!!!!! Thank you from The Studio at Crow Haven Farm!!!!http://thestudioatcrowhavenfarm.blogspot.com/









Thank you for stopping by for a visit! Hope you enjoyed the books!!!!
~Smooches~















14 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

Oh love the books, thanks for sharing, weather must be good, cause you haven't been around, or you are working in the new studio, hope you are having a great summer, I see you are in the Mad Hatter Tea Party, me too!
love the faces
Karey

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

OMG...I just bought those doll faces...WHOOOHOOOO I will be doing something crazy cool with these little gals! LOL By the way, Lynne Perrella's book is great and do you have her other ones? If not, GET THEM!!!!! You will become so addicted with her! She is incredible! Hey, Thanks for posting those heads here..can't wait to see what else you are selling...hmmmmm I think your blog is a great selling venue place! WHOOOHOOOO
Cheers my friend!

*~TWo PiXie DoLLs~* said...

I'm glad you like the book! I keep finding new things in it each time I take a peek.

Lola Enchanted said...

Thank you Thank you Michelle!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

WOW what treasures & PS:

Carrie! ~ We were the COOL kids!!! ~ YES WE WERE & we still are!!!

XOXO

SpOOky CK (-

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great post and fun books.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Alison

Unknown said...

I'm going to run right out and buy that first book! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!
Karen
jacksonsquaredelicious.blogspot

TiffanyJane said...

Oooo love all the pics!!! Hope your doing Great!!! xo

KeKe said...

Looks like a great book! I'll add it to my list of "must-reads"~

anythinggoeshere said...

Oh do I know about collections and obsessions..will be a fun book to check out. xo Joan

oldflowers4me said...

oh that first book look's like a slice of heaven.....

Anonymous said...

Just lovely my sweet friend, thank you for sharing it with us! Wishing you a Faerie beautiful day!
Joanna

Jeanne Rhea said...

Wow! Love these books.

LAURIE BETH ZUCKERMAN said...

Dear Lola, thank you for the lovely compliment about my memory jug in Lynne Perrella's Collections book. I greatly appreciate you calling out my name and my work. It is a really nice book.
Laurie Zuckerman
lauriezuckerman.blogspot.com