Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flea Market & Winner!!!



Hello! It's Flea Market time! You can go here: http://www.lolasfleamarket.blogspot.com/ to view items that are still available! All of my items are available any day! I just post new items on Fridays!


{{REMEMBER: Shipping is INCLUDED in the price. I also will take a check or money order. Please email me with any questions!!}}


I will be having a "Witchy Sale" and give~away next Friday, so do come back for a visit and enter my give~away!!!!!!!

Old tea cup and saucer. Small and fragile. Very thin.
$8.00 shipping included. (Insurance is extra, if you want it)





"Vintage" inspired labels. {19} total labels!! You get all of them!~
!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!
$5.50 Shipping included. UNAVAILABLE!!!!!!






Doll tea set. Heavy, so shipping is alittle high!

$10.00 Shipping included. (Insurance extra if you'd want it)









Darling ceramic lady! One half of a bookend!!! The back is flat. Great
shelf sitter!!!
$7.50 Shipping included. (Insurance extra if you'd want it)


And~ what you've all been waiting for!!!! First of all, I really want to thank each of you for visiting my little world and leaving such lovely comments!!!! I love hearing from you all, it makes blogging worth it!!!!! I just wish I could give you all something but, I can't afford it!!! {That's to the point, right?!?!!} I just want you all to know that I'm thrilled you visit me!! AND, I will be having a "Witchy Sale" and GIVE~AWAY next Friday!! So, please come back to enter!!!!!!!



So, now that I've stopped my jabbering, the winner is:
~ An altered fairy tale!~





Please be sure to stop back for my next give~away! Due to Halloween, it's going to be a witchy week!!!! Hopefully I can give to more than just one person!!!!!~
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!










5 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Lucky winner! :-)

Have a great pre-Halloween weekend Carrie.

Spooky Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

yay to the winner!!! have a boooootiful halloween week!!!

AwtemNymf said...

Congratulations Winner!! You're so lucky!!
*sprinkle sprinkl*
~A~

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Blessed be and congratulations to the lucky winner. Lola, I absolutely LOVE that last picture in this post!!!

Have a fantastic Samhain Week(end). I am going to 'dress up' as myself (a Witch) and hand out candy and fun toys to the trick-or-treaters this year.

blessings said...

What a great idea to have had a give-away on your FFM day. I should try that. Hope you had a lovely weekend. We did lots of nothing and it was wonderful. =) Blessings... Polly