Friday, August 22, 2008

The Winner Is.........

Hello.... I have 2 delightful winners to announce!! I do have to first apologize for 2 of the pictures, you can't see the names picked!!! {{yes, I do need a new camera or learn to use mine!!!! Heehee!}}


Mr. Peacock (who by the way needs a name!!! Hmmm, I smell a contest coming up!) eagerly awaits his duties!

He arrives at his post, admiring the tea cup!
He bends forward to pick the first winner!
The first winner is........ PiPeR!!!!!!~
The second winner is...... SiMpLy KrIs!!!!!!!~
Mr. Peacock seems proud of his work! I think he deserves a treat!!!!!I'll be sending an email to the 2 lovely winners!
Take care, details of my contest are to come SOON!!!!
~I hope you all have a fanciful weekend that abounds with delightful treasures!!!!~



10 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello!
Piper, I can't find a blog or email for you!!!! I hope you stop by and let me know your info! You've won the box!!!!!!!


Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

I love Mr. Peacock! I love your blog too!

Lola Enchanted said...

Thank you Rowan!!

simply kris said...

Oh. I'm simply flattered. Thank you. I love meeting new people and when I receive prizes...BONUS! Happy Weekend to you!

Alisa Noble said...

Congrats you two!
Mr. Peacock, you were marvelous!

*~TWo PiXie DoLLs~* said...

Congrats to the winners! Mr. Peacock was a great helper for you, too!

Anonymous said...

Here I am! I'm having problems posting, so if this doesn't work, I can be found at http://woodlandwanderings.typepad.com

Thank you Mr. Peacock! I'm so honored to be the recipient of this lovely box!!!

~Piper

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Blessed be, Lola.

I happened across your blog site while looking at another blog and I wanted to say that it is very pleasant.

I nominated you for a blog award on my page. Please feel free to check it out.

I love the music. I especially love the song by Eartha Kitt. She was my favorite 'Catwoman' on 'BATMAN'.

Have a beautiful weekend.

simply kris said...

I received my prize today! What a wonderful way to celebrate Wednesday. Everyone should do a Giveaway~ it is an easy way to make someone you may never meet smile. AND make new friends, too! Thank you and GREAT work.

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say that I received my prize and it's lovely! I've posted it up on my blog. Thanks so much!