Saturday, August 2, 2008

~ThYmE~

Where does time go? I've been so busy that I realized I haven't blogged in about a week or 2. Wow. Just been busy. I've been cleaning out the cottage and it seems that I have a ton of things that need new homes! So, I've been setting up for a garage sale! It's taken almost 2 weeks straight working day and night. And I've run out of room.. UGH! So, I thought I would post a few picks of the sale before it actually takes place! And share some fresh veggies from the farm market with you! Take as much as you'd like!! Have a great weekend!!!

A few snippets of my garage sale!!~






This is my attic space re~organized! This is just a small corner of it! It's packed!~ I still have way to much stuff!

A calming fountain!


Do you think I have a thing for purple chairs??!? {{I do}}!!
Have some fresh veggies!!!!!~


Enjoy your weekend!!!~

11 comments:

KeKe said...

Where do you live? I'm coming over for your sale. lol
Great things you've got there.

Lola Enchanted said...

I live in Ohio! I wish you could come on by!

Joanna Rowan said...

Such a beautiful space my sweet friend! Whimsical and enchanting!! Have a lovely day! Joanna

Laura said...

wow, you have some really neat stuff for your sale... would love a few of those pieces. of course, I've got my own cottage to clean out to get ready for a move, so I really shouldn't add anything to it right now! :-)

Blessings
~*~

Alisa Noble said...

Wow! What a great garage sale you are going to have!

Henry said...

That purple chair is great!! It needs to come down out of the attic!!

*~TWo PiXie DoLLs~* said...

If only I lived close..I'd be your best customer!! Such awesome goodies...

Fete et Fleur said...

Looks like you had quite a yardsale! I had one last week. :~) Love your attic space!

Nancy

SoundHunter said...

wow, my girls would be so fascinated by your treasures. BTW, I come to your blog daily for Opus23, that song has really touched me where I live.

Little Blue Violet said...

I want to buy the dress form........youve got loads of godies...hope you make lots of cash for you effort.
smiles
DarLy*~
where abouts in Ohio? Im in western Pa..I could drive to get the dress form

Journal Swag said...

Looks like fun! I bet you did well.