Monday, June 30, 2008

Ta~Da The Winner Is.......

Hello~First I'd like to say what a wonderful time I had at the "Mad Tea Party"! I met so many wonderful people! It was so much fun. And, a personal thank you to Vanessa for hosting such a fun party! Everyone had such lovely parties! I never knew a "virtual party" could be so fun!!!!


And thank you to each and every single one of you who stopped by to visit me and Matilda and left such lovely comments! But, the time has come now to pick a winner~ Princess Matilda thought she'd like to pick! So, I had to let her, yes, I HAD to let her!!!!!! Drum roll please::::::













*~*TWo PiXie DoLLs*~*

I'll be sending you an email!~ Congrats "Two Pixie Dolls"!!!!!~

10 comments:

cd&m said...

Well the party is over and wasn't it fun? But, I do have a little treat for all those I met waiting at my place.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I have this same doll in blue, and I call her my fat granny fairy!

Lola Enchanted said...

Aren't those "fat fairies" sweet!!!

*~TWo PiXie DoLLs~* said...

Where did you get Matilda? She's SO cute!! (Oh and -yay I won!)

Lola Enchanted said...

I got Matilda from a very wonderful store in Amish country called "The Secret Garden"! They don't have a website. BooHoo!!!

*~TWo PiXie DoLLs~* said...

:( Oh that's too bad..would've loved to have had a Matilda of my own!

Sandra Evertson said...

I LOVE that Fairy! And your manniquin heads are Fabulous!
Sandra Evertson

Kate Tracton said...

Congrats to 2 Pixie Dolls. Matilda is quite the prize!

Kate

KE said...

Happy 4th of July!!!!

XO....Kimberlee

Journal Swag said...

Very Cool! Sounds like fun too.

Sheila