Friday, September 21, 2007

~Shoes~

Hello lovelies~ I've just discovered a great little book ~A closet full of Shoes~by Jo Packham~. These are a few of Sandra Evertson's (www.sandraevertson.blogspot.com) shoes in the book. I picked these because they are the BEST shoes in the book!!!! They are enchanting and magical. The 2 on the bottom are actual lights!!!! I wish I could make these. they seem very intricate. Could you imagine opening a closet door or cabinet and seeing tons of shoes like these?????? Wonder~Land! Oh, another blog that has a few great shoe pictures~ www.bejeweledelegance.blogspot.com Take care beauties! Have a GREAT Friday!!!!!~





6 comments:

Laura Bray said...

The book is already on my Wish List!

oldflowers4me said...

oh how do we make them- what a fantastic book- i love the books that you have...you know that.

Lola Enchanted said...

Oh yes Jo, I know that!!!!!~

kattz*cottage said...

What gorgeous shoes & what a great book! I'll have to look for that one! Thanks so much for visiting my blog....I'm so happy to meet you! Your Little Lola bunny is Lovely!

Kathy

Artifax said...

You would laugh at how fast I cross-linked over to Amazon and threw this in my cart hahaha!! What a fabulous book! And a shoe lamp .... how cool is that!

mendytexas said...

WOW! These are exquisite!!

Got your package today and loved every bit of "fabulous" that you put in the box!! You are too sweet!! Thank you so much!!! hugs, mendy