Monday, August 19, 2013

*October Woods*

The Summer Fairs and Carnivals are almost over.... Here I sit in the last of the summer heat..... Waiting....

Watching the hours click by........
Still Waiting!!





Waiting for the crisp Autumn air to arrive!!! Waiting for October!!


Waiting to hear the crinkle of the leaves as they turn. The smell of Autumn air, hot cocoa,
snuggling...... dreaming......October, what a magical time.... 
But, for now I wait.... And do the dishes!! :)
And ponder what I could make with these to pass the time.....
Maybe I'll also pop in my latest fave movie!!!

Maybe you would like it too!!! 
As for me, I will still be waiting for that magical month to arrive!.....

Also, be sure to visit me in my new place

What's your fave month of the year??????
:)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Check out who the winners are on my blog for the September Crystal Giveaway! :0)

Bohemian said...

You know, though there are many Months that are gorgeous, I would have to agree that when October rolls around there is just so much about it that I Connect to so I would chose October. Thanks for coming for a Blog Visit, perhaps we were separated at Birth?! *winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian